Monday, December 12, 2011

FANTASTIC Update for Ideal Protein Di

All I can say over and over again is... I AM SO HAPPY! Today is Dec. 12th and I have been on the Ideal Protein diet now since Wed, November 9th and I have lost 21.3 pounds. I am thrilled and I feel amazing. I still have A LONG, LONG way to go, but how motivating is this?
Below are the dates and my recorded weights. Part of me cannot believe that I am actually posting this for my friends to see; however, I want to share it so that I will keep at it= so here goes...
Wed., November 9th- 252.8 pounds (yeah... feet can not be viewed... EEK)
Wed., November 16th- 243.0 pounds (9.8 pounds down... WOW)
Wed., November 23rd- 238.8 pounds (14 pounds down... YAY)
Wed., Novemebr 30th- 238.1 pounds (14.7 pounds down... I CHEATED for THREE days during the Thanksgiving Holiday... and REALLY wish I had not done that- but still lost almost a pound this week.)
Thursday, December 8th- 233.1 pounds (19.7 pounds down... still motivated for sure!)
Monday, December 12th- 231.5 pounds (21.3 pounds down!!!!)

Although I am still SO VERY OVERWEIGHT and should not be pleased at all with 231.5 pounds, I have to say that I am actually feeling A LOT better. I am so motivated to stick with this. Ben is being so supportive and I like the food too, which helps a great deal. I can't wait to report more later on!

Hope everyone is well! I feel great and am so happy that I am getting my weight under control!

Brandi

3 comments:

  1. Taking the step to change is the hardest part!!! Very proud of you Brandi!!!! Keep up the good work:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... really great! I'm happy for you! The Ideal Protein diet program seems really useful and with great results, so I think I will try it as well, because I want to lose some extra pounds.
    I know that it won't be that easy, but with hard work and determination, I'm sure that I will make it. :D So, hopefully it will be with luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's your progress on IP? I just finished my first week. Wish you continued to update, it was very motivating!

    ReplyDelete