Wednesday, November 9, 2011

FIRST DAY of Ideal Protein Diet

So, it is 1pm. I just finished with lunch and thought I would blog just a little.

Today is my first day on the Ideal Protein diet. Because I knew that yesterday would be my last day to eat whatever I wanted, I went all out. We went to Nick's for lunch and then Bonefish Grill for dinner. When I arrived to work this morning, I weighed and I GAINED weight. I was 152.8 pounds!!!!!!! But TIME TO GET ON TRACK NOW!

I had the vanilla pudding for breakfast (at 5am) and it tasted pretty good, actually! I was hungry by 9am (but hey- that is four hours later), so I had the Ideal Protein Southwestern Cheese puffs and OH MY GOSH THEY ARE SO GOOD! I really like them. Too bad they are restricted and I am only allowed to have one restricted IP food per day. For lunch, I met Ben and we went to Cheddars. I ordered lettuce with grilled chicken. I purchased the Walden Farms Salad dressing that was recommended by Ideal Protein. I bought Ranch and the Dijon mustard. CRAP is the only word I can use to describe this stuff. It is horrible. Not that I have ever eaten scrap, but this was what I imagine it would taste like! Oh my gosh... it was really bad. This could be the kind of stuff you make your child eat for talking back! WOW, it was really, really bad. (Have I mentioned that it is BAD?) I also bought the BBQ sauce for home and I am afraid to even try it. That really stinks because so far, I think that is the only dressing approved on this diet. I will be finding out ASAP, otherwise... NO SALADS for me! I had a pickle for a snack because I was still hungry after the salad failure.

I have been drinking a good bit of water with the new MiO Liquid in it. I really like the Strawberry Watermelon the best and the Fruit Punch flavor is good too. It makes me want to drink more water, so I like adding it. It is a nice change from Crystal Light.

Tonight I will do a shake or soup... haven't decided which one, but I am excited about this journey (for the most part). I know it will be hard, but I think I can do it!

So here is the scoop of the day...
Ideal Protein food... GOOD
Walden Farms Salad Dressing... NOT GOOD!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear that you like Ideal Protein diet.
    Personally, I've also followed it and I almost lost all of my undesired extra pounds. I love to eat only healthy foods and this diet was I think the most useful thing that I've ever tried.
    I'm really satisfied of the results.

    ReplyDelete