Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Here we go again...... Time to lose this weight

Well.... here we go again! I am back on the weight loss journey... and GOOD GRACIOUS MY REAR END IS EVEN BIGGER THAN IT WAS BEFORE! But hey... I HAD A BABY!! (Yes, that is right! After all of these years of trying and trying, Ben and I finally have a beautiful baby boy.)

So today is Tuesday, November 8, 2011. TOMORROW, Wednesday, November 9th- I begin the Ideal Protein diet. I am hearing TONS of great things about it and so very excited. I am not working for a medical clinic and we will be launching this program to our patients in January. I am thrilled to be part of 13 people on staff who are trying this before we do so.

The diet is pretty darn hard core, though, and I know it will be tough- but I am ready! The last time I wrote in this blog, it really helped me. The encouragement of my friends and family were a big part in my weight loss and I need that help again! I will, once again... PUT IT ALL OUT THERE! I am going to talk about my struggles and post my weight and pictures. I think the only way to get through this is to get to be honest and admit everything.

Here goes...
My name is Brandi and my rear is the size of Texas!
I recently bought cute shoes, but I can't see the suckers unless they are off of my feet.
I get compliments on a shirt I wear that is actually a MATERNITY shirt! Yeah... I had my baby TEN MONTHS AGO! Time to move on from the maternity wear, right? Right.
I eat too much and I eat BADLY!
I like to drink wine and martinis
I actually get out of breath walking to my car
At work, people take the stairs. I LIKE THE ELEVATOR! Yeah... that's right... IT DOESN'T FEEL GOOD and I DON'T WANT TO TAKE THE STAIRS!
You may look back at my previous posts where I have split the rear of my pants open, had hostile feelings toward the skinny girls at the gym and literally felt the earth shake when I tried to run for exercise. Well.. IT IS WORSE NOW! I am MUCH BIGGER THAN BEFORE.

So... here is the REALLY HARD PART FOR ME!
I am 251 pounds (and I am 5'5)!!!!!
I am a size 20 (yes... a size 20... TWO, ZERO) OH MY GOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE I AM ADMITTING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will have my measurements on Friday when I meet with our Dietician about the rest of my Ideal Protein Diet. I am starting the food tomorrow.

Comments welcome....

No comments:

Post a Comment