Sunday, February 22, 2009

17.6 POUNDS and PROGRESS PHOTOS

I HAVE LOST 17.6 POUNDS!!!!!! Things are rolling right along and I could NOT be happier!

This first photo is a picture of my friend, Cindy, and me at the party I told you about on Tuesday, January 27th (the one where I had to leave before they cut the cake... oh how I still wouldn't mind having some birthday cake...). I am already seeing some differences in my body since this photo was taken just a little less than a month ago!

This is a photo taken of Ben and me on Friday night, February 20th! I was down about 16 pounds and he is down 25 pounds! WOOOOO HOOOO! I am starting to see some weight loss in
my face. I am just so happy and excited. I hope it will continue to come off and I will continue to be able to fit into some of the nicer clothes I have. I have not been able to wear this black jacket at all this season because I had gained so much weight in my arms. The jacket was literally cutting off the circulation in my arms when I tried it on in December! This is SO EXCITING for me. I think Ben looks great too. I am noticing some big changes in him. His face is much smaller and I think overall, he just feels great! I am very proud of him.

The exercise is actually becoming a lot more enjoyable than it use to be. I think I am actually becoming healthier! I feel so much better. One thing that I want to mention about my health is something that might seem a little silly or weird. Last summer I started to have heart burn A LOT! I had never really had it before, but by Christmas time, it was getting pretty bad! It was so horrible, that it would actually keep me up at night. I am noticing now that I hardly ever have it at all. I don't know if there is any correlation with weight loss and minimizing heart burn, but either way... IT IS MUCH BETTER! I am sure it has something to do with the fact that I am not eating as badly as I use to (although i did have PANCAKES this morning and they were GREAT! ~ I burned them off today, though)!

I just wanted to post these pictured because I feel that there is some difference from just a month ago! It isn't by any means a HUGE difference, but I certainly feel better

Thanks again to everyone who reads this blog and comments. It has been so helpful to me to keep me going!

4 comments:

  1. I don't know you personally, but I wanted to tell you keep up the good work. You look great. I too am on the weight loss journey and have lost 30 lbs. since October. Doesn't it feel great?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!!! I can tell the weight loss in your face :) you look great! keep it up!
    after your tonsil blog i bought the banana popsicles from Kroger.....i'm obsessed!!!
    also,they aren't any points on weight watchers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know you personally, but I think your blog is a trip! Congrats on the weight loss...you are beautiful anyways! Good luck on your journey. I lost 50 pounds 3.5 years ago! May you feel as good as you look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Brandi!!!! I can totally see it in your face! You get it girl! HIGH FIVES FROM EVERYONE AT THE SMITH HOUSE!!!!

    ReplyDelete