Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Just for a laugh....


So any of you who know me well, know that I can do some silly things and not think twice about them. I ran across this picture again recently and thought it was PERFECT for this blog! Last fall, my friends (Amanda and Rachel) and I got together for a girls' night out! We went shopping, bowling and out to eat! We had a great time. While we were shopping at Renaissance mall in Ridgeland, Rachel saw this poster in the window of Ann Taylor. She loved the swimsuit and just had to have it. When she purchased it, I took it from her and wanted to know how she and Amanda thought I WOULD LOOK in it. We know Rachel's figure is perfect for this bikini.

So... my thought is... I CAN GIVE THIS MODEL A RUN FOR HER MONEY ANYTIME! ha ha ha.... NOT! I hope Rachel will let me borrow this if I become thin enough to actually wear it! YAY! I was probably around 222 -225 pounds when this was taken!



Enjoy the photo... It makes Amanda and me crack up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, so "Mrs. Skinny Britches" has begun to attempt to figure this blog stuff out ;) Be patient.............I still have NO idea how to set up my page, so I will playing with it for another month ;) BUT, I am a fan of your blog now at least!!!!!!! Keep up the great work girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear, Amanda (aka SKINNY BRITCHES)... ha ha! Thanks! I appreciate it. I weighed again yesterday and I am now down 16 POUNDS! What do ya think about THAT??????????? WHOO HOO! Do you think I should ask Rachel to borrow that swimsuit? I could have a before and after shot! Ha ha ha! Love you and I appreciate all of your help!

    ReplyDelete