Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Another day of working out and big decisions!

Well... I did something different for the FIRST time last night! My friend, Eric, came in from Dallas and he invited Ben and me to join some friends for dinner and drinks.... Although I wanted to see him SOOOOO badly, I refused... and you know what I did.... I WORKED OUT INSTEAD!
Yesterday after work, I did lots of cardio. I even threw in an extra 20 minutes on the bike... I changed the setting where it was very hard to peddle. MY LEGS HURT SOOOO MUCH today! I actually FEEL IT more than I thought I would! WHEW!

My sweet husband made dinner for us last night. He had dinner ON THE TABLE WHEN I GOT HOME! We had spaghetti with ground TURKEY instead of ground beef and you know what... IT WAS ACTUALLY pretty good! I even had enough calories left for the day that I was able to enjoy low fat frozen yogurt for dessert!

This "getting in shape" thing is ALRIGHT! I am pleased! I think Ben is happy too, which means a lot to me! HE LOOKS GREAT! He is already down 10 pounds! It seems like men lose it so much quicker than we women do!

TONIGHT I am attending the dance class at Courthouse! I am very excited. My next door neighbor, Morgan, will be going with me or rather... she is meeting me there! I even got myself a brand new pair of Bloch dance shoes for the occasion. I might be the FATTEST and UGLIEST girl in the class, but I am going to as LEAST have the best shoes! ha ha! I hope I will be able to hang in there! WISH ME LUCK! The last time I went to this class, I thought I was going to D-I-E! Right now... I am excited. Check with me tomorrow! ha!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Girl this is too funny! I'm right there with you though! I have my wedding in 5 months too so I'm on a roll to get rid of my rolls! Hey, I have a blog too! I will have to add you to my blog friends!! Good luck with your goal!

    ReplyDelete