Thursday, January 22, 2009

ATTENTION FAT PEOPLE

Okay... I hope all of you are enjoying my blog. I must say... I am enjoying writing it. I can't wait to look back months from now to see how much I have accomplished! My friends have been SO SUPPORTIVE and I can not thank you all enough for the encouraging messages! Even old friends from high school, whom i haven't talked with in the longest time, have wished me well! I love you all!

So.... I hope my title for this evening is not viewed by any of you as POLITICALLY INCORRECT... if you find such things offensive... please read another blog! If I can have the courage to admit that I am a FATTY at 222 pounds.... I can address those who look like me as FAT PEOPLE! Hell... that is what we are... FAT! Heck.. I can say whatever I want! THIS IS MY FAT BLOG!

So... back to business....

ATTENTION FAT PEOPLE.... NEWS FLASH... We actually DO have ABS under our ROLLS! OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After that Abs class yesterday, I felt GREAT; however, when I woke up this morning, I felt like someone had punched me so many times! I am still dying! I could barely make it from the bed to the bathroom when I woke up. Once in the bathroom, I thought about how I couldn't move and how I just might have to stay in the bathroom all day long. I even looked on the bright side of things... I was thinking... "Hmmmm.... this might not be too bad. We have a pretty bathroom.... and I think the lighting is beautiful in here this time of the morning... and is that a bird I hear chirping... this might be an alright place to spend the day...." SNAP OUT OF IT, BRANDI!

Suddenly my doggies needed to go outside... as I crawled through the house to the back door, I then thought about I could lay down on the sofa for just a moment! But if I did that... I really wouldn't get going. I then got in the shower. IT ACTUALLY HURT to lift my legs to get into the shower! I mean... are you kidding me? Am I seriously THIS out of shape that it HURTS to shower! But I can't be SMELLY and FAT! OH MY GOD.. the thought!

I need not explain that I had to shower for a LONG time... lifting the shampoo bottle was even tough... I made it though... I did~ I really did and I even made it to work ON TIME! I was at work for about an hour when I looked in the mirror at my desk and realized I had all of my makeup on EXCEPT for mascara... Do any of you know what it looks like to have on pretty black eyeliner and NO MASCARA? I looked like an alien!!!! Yeah... a bloated alien! At first I thought.... OOOH... I need mascara, but then I thought about how I would have to LEAN OVER to get my makeup bag out of the bottom drawer to retrieve the mascara... and DAMN... THAT WOULD HURT! You will all be delighted to know that after several minutes of thinking about this... I took a deep breath, and I DID IT! I can say now, that without a doubt, I have never worked so hard to achieve this look for my big brown eyes! It was tough... it was REALLY tough...

SO- tonight I am sleeping in my mascara because it still looks really good and I worked SO HARD to achieve this look! ( I wonder how many calories I burned puttin on my mascara? Hmmmmmm.....)

Working out this evening....
My workout for this evening consisted of the Wii Fit! When I arrived home at 5:00, my sweet husband, Ben, was NOT FINISHED with the Wii Fit. He told me I WOULD HAVE TO JUST WAIT A WHILE!!!!!!!!!!! I felt a sudden surge of rage like a second grader in the 1980s who wanted her Atari back! The flashbacks of beating up my little brother, Marty, to get my hands on the joy stick to play Frogger came back to me at lightning speed! (Quick question for my fit friends... DOES WORKING OUT MAKE YOU HORMONAL? HA!) After we shouted for a moment, I stormed into our room like a spoiled little child who didn't get her way, turned on my laptop and began logging the things I had eated today into www.livestrong.com

Thirty minutes later, Ben came to our room and said he was finished. YAY! GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!!!!

I wore a cute pink top and grey Danskin pants! I left my BEAUTIFUL rhinestone earrings in my ears to give the outfit a little something! (Hey... I am at least going to LEARN from Dancing Barbie, people. She might have pissed me off... but the girl looks GOOD!) I did some stretches and a little running and some push ups... (OH YEAH..... that was SOMETHING TO SEE) and then I had enough minutes logged that I OPENED UP THE BOXING! HOLY CRAP!

That boxing is something and Ben says I haven't even gotten to the hard level! At this point I feel that it is important to mention that my Mii got a new outfit for boxing! She looks pretty good!!!!!! (Even if my Mii's behind is the size of Wisconsin, she looked kinda cute in that boxing outfit!.... OOOH... Wisconsin... cheese.....yuuuummmmm..... OKAY... FOCUS, BRANDI... FOCUS!)

So... I worked out until my heart rate exceeded 170 and I felt like I was dying. My abs hurt so much still that IT WAS SERIOUSLY HARD TO BREATHE!!! When I hit 31 minutes... I said, "The heck with this I am hungry. I had only eated 600 calories all day long and it was TIME TO EAT, people!

I look down at my Polar watch and I had only burned 310 calories! BEN BURNED 1300 calories! ARE YOU KIDDING ME???????????????????????? I think I should at LEAST get extra credit for carrying around this BEHIND! Now THAT IS WORK!

To end my session, I decided to do my fitness test to see how much I weighed, etc....

It makes me go through ALL THE MOTIONS to tell me once again.... "THAT'S OBESE"... Now, look... I really like this Wii, but as much pain as I am in today and I am STILL AT THIS, I will kick that wii in the knee caps! It should have focused on the fact that I LOSTANOTHER POUND! That is right.... I am not down SIX POUNDS! I know that isn't a WHOLE lot, but please google what six pounds of fat looks like! I AM SO HAPPY! If that Wii was a real live trainer, he or she might be filing for disablility right about now! NOT EVEN KIDDING!

So, here is my "AA REPORT" for the night...
Hello, my name is Brandi Garrett and i am a fatty! I miss bread and chocolate and MARTINIS... oh God I miss martinis... I want Bang Bang shrimp from Bonefish Grill with a rasberry martini and some potatoes.... and OOOH... I would love to go to Coldstone Creamery... BUT I AM STRONG! I have been sober for 13 days... and I HAVE LOST 6 POUNDS! 13 days of eating healthy, working out and having a new attitude. People say that when you do something 21 days in a row it becomes a habit!

Let's see what new habit I might roll with tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. YOU GO GIRL!!! I am getting jealous reading about your loss!! Six pounds is quite impressive! Stick with it keep up the blog.....I love reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alyson is right YOU GO GIRL!! It is hard but in the long run you will feel so much better! I was at 190 after having twins and another baby 14 months later, after working out and eating right I am now at 130. I love reading your blog!! Its great!!

    Charity Allums Malpass

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratualtions my sweet darling!!!! Six pounds is alot to lose. That is awesome!!! You' ve got the push it takes to get this going!!!! Forget Bang-bang! We can have salads!! Love you and your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete