Thursday, January 29, 2009

NEW DIET... TONSILLECTOMY

Dear Friends,

My blog will probably be on HOLD for just a bit. I just visited my ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat) doc and I AM HAVING MY TONSILS TAKEN OUT TOMORROW!!!!!!!! I am really not looking forward to it! The doctor told me that it is much worse for adult patients. He said I will not be able to eat for at least 7-10 days! THIS COULD MEAN WEIGHT LOSS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA... Not really the ideal way to lose weight, but I WILL TAKE IT AS I CAN GET IT! Okay... I am trying to be funny about this, but I am actually nervous and dreading it!
I will keep you all posted and as soon as I am better... YOU BETTER BET THAT THE WEIGHT PROGRAM IS ON AGAIN!

God bless,
Brandi

2 comments:

  1. okay, my second comment for the day. i just took the time to read all your posts. i think you are a DOLL! i know you know what the scale tells you, but from my perspective - what a pretty soul you are!! not to mention that smile i see in your profile picture.

    yes, we can all do better. and you're well on your way, but just don't miss the opportunity to see how beautiful your insides are as you seek to improve your outsides. we're all a work in progress.

    Carly Winborne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brandi!

    I just found your blog on another OGHS page. I have been sitting here reading the blog...I am impressed. I am with you on the weight loss journey. I gained ALOT of weight with my pregnancy last year and then our baby passed away. So I was home...fat...and no baby as an excuse. My husband and I have done really good so far...I am down 10 lbs..YIPPEE! I will continue to read your blog...it is great motivation and inspiration. I pray that your surgery has gone well.

    ReplyDelete